By Invitation only:
Selected players invited from across USA, Canada, Bahamas Trinidad & Tobago, and Bermuda
We will provide specific details for flight arrangements, drop off and pick up times once we have a clearer understanding of where players are traveling from, as we will try to make it as convenient as possible for you.
We will stay as a group in the suburbs of London area and provide the name and address of the hotel nearer the date.
Jeff Bookman (former Chelsea FC Academy) & Tony Williams (former Norwich FC) will head the delegation along with female US coaches and chaperones
Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided
Matches & Training
Each group will play 2 warm up fixtures
A Round-Robin Festival
Participate in a fun “Street Soccer” Festival
Train with Pro-club Academy
Attend Games & Cultural Activities
Depending on the fixtures, we will attend one or more Premier League & Championship game, plus there will be will opportunities for sightseeing excursions to London, as well as Stadium tour of a major Premier League club
In order to better develop the self-responsibility and maturity of the players, this trip will be for players only. Parents are welcome to travel to watch the matches but are not permitted to book the same flights or stay in the same hotels as the teams. Players are encouraged to travel with cell phones and are asked to contact parents regularly throughout the trip.
Our staff will provide daily communications to all families.
* If you are planning to travel around Europe as a family either before or after the tournament please inform Jeff ASAP.
* Please refer to FAQ's on late payment charges, and full-payment prior to travel
In order to travel, all players must have their own passport. For those who currently have a passport, please ensure that it is valid for 3 months beyond the length of stay and issued within the past 10 years. If you do not have a passport, and wish to travel, please start the process immediately.
This is optional and will be the responsibility of each family
We have been organizing International tours for over 25 years and as parents understand how it feels to send your child away from home. Therefore, we have compiled a list of FAQ’s that we hope will help families.
Parental Support Interactive Webinars
will be held well in advance to allow parents to ask any questions, after which if you still have questions then please don’t hesitate to reach out to us
For general tour info:
For financial queries:
I/We, the parent(s)/guardian(s) living at the address given on the registration form, hereby name the individuals noted as co-founders on the invitation as temporary legal custodians and guardians of our child, for the period April 12-19 April 2020. I/we grant these individuals sole and complete power to act as guardians in any capacity on behalf of/or relating to my child including, but not limited to, any medical, dental, legal, or disciplinary matter. I/We further release and hold harmless these individuals for any decision, action, or response reasonably taken during this period in furtherance of the authority I/we have given them and indemnify them fully for any and all expenses incurred in the furtherance of their responsibilities and duties herein. I/We authorize our child to travel outside the United States in the custody of Next Generation International Experiences LLC, and consent to our child’s participation in all events that Next Generation International Experiences LLC engages in outside the United States including, and without limitation to, soccer matches.
For all of our tours, flights, hotel rooms and Tournament fees are required well in advance of travel. Therefore, other than for extenuating reasons based on individual circumstances, our refund policy is as follows:
• Cancellations received up to 90 days prior to departure will incur a penalty of 50% per player.
• Cancellations received up to 60 days prior to departure will incur a penalty of 75% per person.
• Cancellations received less than 60 days prior departure will incur a penalty of 100% per person
• All refunds will be also subject to a $150 cancellation fee
• Players are expected to remain with the group at all times. Should any parent remove players from group accommodation for any reason whatsoever, no refund will be issued
• We fully recommend that all players are covered by their own insurance for cancelation due to illness, injury or personal reasons
• Trips require a minimum number of participants to avoid cancellation. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip and to fully refund affected families if the tour had to be cancelled